How can I book particularly cheap rental cars?
So your next one Car rentals in Tirupati, we have put together a few tips that we have found to be particularly effective.
- Book your rental car online in advance. This is usually much cheaper than booking it first with the landlord.
- Book your rental car as early as possible (preferably at least three months in advance). Then the availability is still high and the prices are cheap. This is especially true for the high season and the holiday seasons.
- Benefit from reliable low-cost providers such as Budget, which score with a very good price-performance ratio.
- Save on comfort, but not on insurance. Because then it can be expensive in the event of damage.
- It is usually cheaper to book a complete offer including all additional options (e.g. additional driver or navigation device) than to book extras individually later.
What do I have to consider when picking up the rental car?
If you are well prepared for the way to the rental car counter, you make a decisive contribution to ensuring that the pick-up is quick and uncomplicated. Be sure to come to the station on time or inform the landlord on site if you are late. Also have all relevant documents ready. These include:
- the rental car voucher
- a full credit card in the name of the main driver (including PIN)
- the driving license of the main driver (and any additional drivers)
- Your passport or identity card
- in some travel countries you may also need an international driver’s license and / or a return flight ticket
Check the rental contract before you sign it and check the condition of your rental car. All old damage must be noted in the rental agreement. Also check the fuel level. Because that fair fuel regulation means that you have to return the taxi in Tirupati with the same level. Checking these things out at the car rental site takes just a few minutes, which can save you a lot of trouble later.
What do I have to consider when returning the rental car?
Also note our when returning the car Expert tips, so that the rental car stays cheap.
- Return the rental car properly to avoid additional cleaning costs.
- Return the rental car on time. Otherwise the landlord can charge you an additional day.
- Fill up the tank and keep the fuel receipt.
- Have the return confirmed in writing.
How old a person have to be to rent a car?
The minimum age for renting a rental car varies by country and provider. As a rule, however, you have to at least one year in possession of your driving license be. There is also often a young driver fee. Therefore, always check the rental conditions in advance. Most car rental companies offer Rental cars from the age of 21 to, some rental companies already rent their cars to drivers from the age of 19. From the age of 25 it is often already possible to rent a car without additional fees. A precise comparison of rental cars is worthwhile here.